Are you passionate about marketing and communications AND non-profit work?
Then this casual but awesome meetup may be for you. We meet every two months, for lunch. As long as you are committed to marketing and non-profit work you are invited! We keep the group to approximately 10 attendees so we can all listen and contribute to the conversation. We talk about what online platforms have been most effective, strategies, challenges and ideas. And most importantly we network so that we continue to build a vibrant network of support and resources in the hopes of ensuring our work in the community and non-profits is successful and impactful.
Please email me to recieve updates on upcoming lunches.
And watch the Non-Profit Lunch Blog for upcoming events.
“Creating Community for Non-Profit Marketers and Communicators”
Shannon Bowen-KelsickRead More
The Canadian Association of Drilling Engineers (CADE) is looking for a skilled person to fill the position of Volunteer Journal Editor.
The Canadian Well Construction Journal is published with assistance from JuneWarren-Nickles Energy Group 10 times a year. You can find a copy here: http://www.cade.ca/page.aspx?id=journal
It is a high end publication that is distributed to our membership.
The responsibilities of editor are:
- Interface with the publisher of the CWCJ
- Collects content and works with content providers
- Work with all facets of the CADE organization to promote and advertise our association events and marketing efforts whenever there is an opportunity
- Liaises with JuneWarren-Nickles Energy Group, the CADE Sponsorship Chair and others when required
The Editor may also put together a subcommittee to assist with the responsibilities and tasks
The new Editor will be mentored by the journal creator and past Editor.
The benefits of volunteering with CADE:
- Become networked within the Well Construction (Drilling and Completions) Industry! The Editor will get the opportunity to meet and work with the Board of Directors, Sponsors and the membership
- Improve your communication and editing skills
- Have fun! This is a great opportunity to meet people, learn and have fun doing it!
If you are interested please contact the Past Editor:
For more info on CADE: www.cade.caRead More