“Alberta’s Communication Professionals Conference.”
An example of sessions
- Telling your story without boring everyone to death with corporate speak
- The flood is imminent, staying afloat with social media
Workshops on Feb 25th:
- Engaging stakeholders during a crisis event
- Web writing with style
Location: Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel
For more information visit: http://swanseacommunications.com/event-management/ab-communications-forum/
Price: $549-$999Read More
The Gathering – A Society of Cult Brands
Want to get excited about this event? Check out the promo video for The Gathering, it will get you pumped.
A two day conference, put on by Cult, happening on February 19th and 20th 2014 in Banff, Alberta.
- What Great Brands Do
- Catering to Core Customers
- The Las Vegas Brand
- Stay Relevant by Staying Local
- Behind the Scenes of Viral Campaigns
Register here for The Gathering.
Women in Leadership Foundation presents Calgary Women in Communications Luncheon on May 29th 2013 at the Fairmont Palliser.
Panel speakers include:
- Zahra AL-Harazi – CEO and Creative Director, Foundry Communications
- Deanne Carson – VP Marketing and External Relations, Calgary Stampede
- Susan Donlan – VP Corporate Communications, TD Bank Group
- Ruth Kelly – President and Publisher of Venture Publishing Inc.
- 11:00am to 12:00pm – Registration and Networking
- 12:00pm to 12:15pm – WIL Welcome and TD Comments
- 12:15pm to 12:45pm – Panel Presentation
- 12:45pm to 1:15pm – Q&A
For more information and to reigister: http://womeninleadership-calgary.com/women-in-communications-luncheon-may-29-2013/
Follow Women in Leadership Foundation on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WIL_FdnRead More
Are you passionate about marketing and communications AND non-profit work?
Then this casual but awesome meetup may be for you. We meet every two months, for lunch. As long as you are committed to marketing and non-profit work you are invited! We keep the group to approximately 10 attendees so we can all listen and contribute to the conversation. We talk about what online platforms have been most effective, strategies, challenges and ideas. And most importantly we network so that we continue to build a vibrant network of support and resources in the hopes of ensuring our work in the community and non-profits is successful and impactful.
Please email me to recieve updates on upcoming lunches.
And watch the Non-Profit Lunch Blog for upcoming events.
“Creating Community for Non-Profit Marketers and Communicators”
Shannon Bowen-KelsickRead More
Check out the livestream via USTREAM of Macworld
Streaming by Ustream